Having the proper software system in place, and making sure the most recent versions are being used, keeps your business on the forefront of technology and productivity. IDT Network is a Microsoft Partner, and we also assist you in implementing other types of software solutions, as well. Our team of consultants are experts in software solution recommendation and implementation, and we make sure you have the most robust and cost-effective solution in place. Some highlights of our software services include:
- Recommendation of Most Cost-Effective Monthly Licensing Solution.
- Implementation and Updating of Microsoft Office 365 and Other Suites.
- Implementation of Microsoft SharePoint and Other Intranet Collaboration Tools.
- Ongoing Software Training Through Our IDT Training Division (idt.edu).
- And much more…
Why update to Office 365
If your customers stay on Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, it won’t stop working, but they will experience technologies challenges that result from staying with unsupported software.
• There won’t be any future feature enhancements
• There won’t be any security updates
• It does not support newer hardware
• It is complex to integrate with new enterprise applications
• It is not compatible with modern Outlook clients/browsers
Updating to Office 365 for modern Exchange is recommended for the following reasons:
• Office 365 is a cloud-based solution which means you get compatibility with newer devices and apps
• Office 365 is more secure and has better compliance capabilities that adhere to industry standard regulations
• Office 365 is less prone to failure with guaranteed 99.9% uptime, while also being easier to recover
For your calendar, here is the schedule of some additional Office 2007 applications due for retirement over the next 12 months:
• February 28, 2017: Office ProPlus 2013
• April 11, 2017: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007
• October 10, 2017: Office 2007, Project Server 2007, SharePoint Server 2007, Groove Server 2007
• October 31, 2017: Outlook 2007 connectivity to Office 365
• January 9, 2018: Communications Server 2007